8th December 2011
Post with 20 notes
Life: Currently an advertising design student
Location: U.S. specifically Michigan
Age: 21 <_< I don’t want to talk about it
Interests: There are a lot of things I like because I’m a person and people like things.
Other things you might want to know about me.
- My favorite color is Lilac
- I had a goth phase
- I grew up in the country
- I once used “horse” as a pronoun accidentally.
- I have other blogs, ask if you want to know what they are
- I once saw a goat with projectile diarrhea
- My favorite books series is The Forest of Hands and Teeth
- I hate the idea that I’ll live an average life
- I’m easily triggered by several things, ask about them if curious (or check the FAQ for not much more info)
- I have a secret
- I have every color of nail polish known to man
- I’m overweight and am fine with it
- I have jank-ass hair
- I like my over-sized ass
- I did theater (musical and non), band (concert, marching, pep), academic games, quiz bowl, science olympiad, National Honor Society, 4-H and other things in high school.
- I’ve read more books than you.
- I’ve never seen seaseme street and I’m pretty sure I didn’t spell that right
- I don’t really watch movies that often but my favorites are Repo the Genetic Opera, Disney’s Alice in Wonderland, Bridesmaids, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Pocahontas, and every musical ever.
I have 2 cacti They died
I have a pet chicken named Kitters She died
- I ain’t got no panties on on the dance floor
- My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance and Steam Powered Giraffe. I also have an avid love for sound tracks and Chinese bamboo flutes. I like at least one band/singer in almost every genre. Katzenjammer, Amanda Palmer, Skittish. Ask.
- I’ve seen anime/read manga. My favorite is Nana. Ask for more details if you want more details.
- I like weird house-hold items. (Examples would be chairs shaped like shoes or bowls with fish on the bottom)
- I have a poem that was published
- I can fold my tongue in half hamburger-style and stick it there
- I had a live drug-free book mark hanging on my door until I was 17 (I’m so cool omg)
- Dolphins are my favorite animals
- I’m fascinated by space. My favorite thing to do in the summer is lay on the beach or in the grass where there are no lights and look at the stars.
- I’m a vegetarian (6.5 years)
- I love camping
- I used to pretend to be a water bender while swimming in the lake…and by used to pretend I mean I still do that.
- I only sing Colors of the Wind, Phantom of the Opera, and AEH in the shower. Sometimes I try to add other songs but I can never remember all the lyrics unless the music is there. T_T
- I play trumpet and guitar (on and off mostly with when I have time)
- I’m a liberal democrat. As liberal as humanly possible.
- I will listen to a song 400+ times in a one or two week period and then not listen to it for 6 months.
- I recycle everything
- I once lived off of white rice for at least 1 meal a day for 2 months (i have no money).
- I don’t have a smart phone and I’m morally against them (for my personal use).
- I have a religion but I’m not going to tell you about it unless you want to know
There are other things about me. You should ask if you’re curious.